We pride ourselves on having the best professionals in the industry and the success New Life Property Restoration enjoys is largely because of the people we employ.
New Life Property Restoration, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Challenging-Engaging-Rewarding-Gratifying-Fulfilling. Do these words awaken you?
* We are looking for you, we are a company where potential, attitude, personality and character are everything.
* Are you ready to start at the ground floor and work your way to the top?
* Are you capable of following a proven and systematic approach to sales success?
* Are you able & willing to serve the clients greater good and be rewarded for doing so?
* Send me an email to set an appointment for this opportunity, be ready to demonstrate why you think you have what it takes.
* Keep in tip-top shape. Maintain a clean and orderly appearance.
* Be responsible and take good care of company assets.
* Follow all company procedures and policies faithfully.
* Execute all transactions professionally and accurately.
* Communicate positively with team members, customers, regional, and headquarters.
* Maintain a fit and healthy mind.
* Effectively utilize company resources, including brand and advertising.
* Have the ability to work as an individual within a team environment.
* Be organized and punctual.
* The ability to be assertive and professional in greeting and attracting passive consumers as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities.
* Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
* Strong communication and follow-up skills.
* Technical abilities, PC and Internet literacy.
* Willing to work on weekends.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, reach above head and squat down.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
* Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
* Driver’s License
SEEKING THE NEXT SALES SUPERSTAR
IF YOU ARE NOT A SIX FIGURE SALES PRODUCER AND YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE ONE…KEEP READING!
I am looking for the next sales superstar, and current (or aspiring) six figure earner to join our team. If you are a highly motivated, quota crushing sales professional OR think you have what it takes to be great, AND CAN PROVE IT, I want to hear from you.
* Above Average Compensation…Earn what you are worth!
* Incredible Sales Training and ongoing assistance
* Unlimited Leads
* Phenomenal marketing system
* Excellent Stable Career Opportunity
* Recession-Proof Industry
* State of the art technology support
* Enthusiastic and Energetic environment
If you are a top performer or you have what it takes to be great and are in the wrong environment, call me to make an appointment.
If you love
* Lead Generation
You will love us!
If you despise
* Poor Ethics
* Poor Production
* Poor Customer Service
You will love us!
* DON’T SEND YOUR RESUME AND THINK YOU WILL GET CALLED, YOU NEED TO SELL YOURSELF ON WHY I WOULD OFFER YOU A SIX FIGURE OPPORTUNITY.
STOP!!!!! Before continuing on if you are energetic, self-motivated, enjoy challenges, enjoy a fast paced environment and willing to be on call 24/7 and willing to work extended hours during peak times please continue all other no need to apply
NLPR provides professional residential and commercial emergency restoration services for disasters of all sizes. From wind, hail, water, fire, and mold remediation, NLPR professionals are available 24/7 to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. Founded in 1999, our family and veteran owned company has served over 7000 customers and treat each one as if they were our very own home.
Title: Mitigation Technician
Hours/Week: Full-time, 40+ hours
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Territory: Northern Illinois / Southern WI
The essential functions of the Entry Level Mitigation will vary by job. The technician will work under the direction of the mitigation management team and will perform many of the following functions;
Emergency Board Up / Tarp / Structure Securing
Skills and Knowledge:
Can do attitude
Willingness to Learn
Clean Driving Record
Clean Background Check (No Felonies)
Ability to work/communicate with customers
Ability to work in difficult situations
Clean drug test
Personable, presentable, articulate
Open, cooperative, enthusiastic
Communication – Be the “face” of our company to our customer
References, drug testing, and background check may be requested